ICT Planning Officer
PURPOSE: To assist in the planning activities of the department.
REPORTS TO: Director, Industry and Innovation Unit
- Project appraisal in the field.
- Mapping plans for annual, current and capital estimates of expenditure.
- Assisting with collection and analysis of statistical data for ICT educational programmes.
RANGE OF ACTIVITIES:
- To assist in the collection, collation and interpretation of statistical data relating to the task of planning and programming in the field of education.
- To assist in the preparation of the annual, current and capital estimates of expenditure for the Ministry.
- To assist in the economic appraisal of projects in the field of the Ministry.
- To monitor and review implementation plans developed by the Unit
- To perform any other related duties for the smooth functioning of the Ministry.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Business Management
- Two (2) years’ relevant experience in Planning in the Civil or Public Service.
- Managing the Ministry’s relationships with public and private sector agencies, companies and individual developers.
RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: Responsible for managing relationships and documents.
COMMUNICATIONS: The job holder communicates with senior officers and subordinates within the organization. He/she is also expected to communicate with officers in external organizations.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal working conditions
Applications should be submitted via email by end of business on Monday October 1, 2018 to:
The Department of Industry and Innovation
c/o The Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Public Telecommunications
The email must contain your formal Application and Resume.