The Guyana Post Office’s mission is to help People, Organisations and Communities Grow by keeping them connected through transfer of mail, money and information.
The Guyana Post Office Corporation is privileged to partner with the various agencies to provide the Guyanese populace with a wide range of customized services that include collections and the disbursement of varied payments.
In an effort to meet the needs of our valued customers, the Guyana Post Office Corporation offers the Guyanese populace a wide variety of unique services tailored to meet each individual.
APPOINTMENT OF THE MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS IN THE PUBLIC INFRASTRUCTURE SECTOR
Cabinet considered the abovementioned memorandum CP(2016) 1:4:S submitted by the Minister of Public Infrastructure and approved the appointment of the Board of Directors of the following entity in the Public Infrastructure Sector, for a period of two (2) years with effect from January 26, 2016 to January 25, 2018.
GUYANA POST OFFICE CORPORATION (GPOC)
- Rev. Raphael Massiah – Chairman
- Mr. Leon Dickson – Member
- Ms. Nicola trotman – Member
- Mr. Harbajan Goberdan – Member
- Ms. Oslyn Armstrong – Member
- Mrs. Karen Browne – Member
- Mr. Oscar Clarke – Member
- Mr. Martain Gaul – Member
- Mr. Dalon Baird, GPSU Representative – Member
- Mr. Harold Shepherd, GPTWU Representative – Member
- Representative, Parliamentary Opposition – Member
- Ms. Maureen Philadelphia – Member